Hotelseeing Rating: (3.5 / 5)
The Hotel Titanic Palace is located directly at the beach in the first row. It is connected to a sister hotel called Titanic Beach.
Both hotels offering All Inclusive with free dining and drinks included the whole day, even for A la carte restaurants. There are several dining options to choose from, including A La Carte for All inclusive customers (Japanese, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Mongolian, Lebanese)
☆ Swimming Pool
☆ Fitness centre
☆ Costly Wi-Fi only available in main areas (1h 3€ / 1 day 5€ / 1 week 15€)
☆ Air conditioning
☆ Restaurants, Shops & conveniece store (on site)
☆ Fridge (free minibar refill daily)
☆ Luggage storage
☆ Flat-screen TV
☆ Free toiletries (Shampoo, Body Wash & Hand soap)
Check-In: 2pm Check-Out: 12 am.
Number of Rooms: 593
Address: Titanic Palace Hurghada
Qesm Hurghada, Al-Bahr al-ahmar, Ägypten
Telephone: +20 65 3461220
+ Daily free minibar refill (1l Coke or Sprite + 2x 0.6l Water bottles)
+ All inclusive Food & Drinks for free all day long
+ Free Beach/Pool Towels & Umbrellas with chairs
+ Waterpark inside the hotel area
+ good value for money for this star rated hotel class
+ perfect mobile phone connectivity in 4G
+ Friendly staff
+ Several restaurant to choose from, including A La Carte for All inclusive customers (Japanese, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Mongolian, Lebanese)
– Costs for losing If your room key card
– Costly Wi-Fi only available in main areas (1h 3€ / 1 day 5€ / 1 week 15€)
– Long waiting time at Reception (slow and not as friendly as other employees in the resort like waiter, cleaner, pool life guard)
– Room keeping is not coming consistent at the same time
– If something is broken it won’t get fixed (safe, fridge…).
– phone calls from reception in the middle of the night.
– Thin walls in some rooms.